DCYRs 2018 Executive Board Election Date has been announced
The upcoming DC Young Republicans 2018 Executive Board Elections will be held on Tuesday, March 27 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Kelly's Irish Times, located on 14 F Street Northwest in Washington, DC.
The official candidates are:
- Chairman: Lila Nieves-Lee
- Executive Vice Chair: Maria Giannopoulus
- National Committeeman: Robert Sinners
- National Committeewoman: Jennifer Stello
- Vice Chair of Communications: Martha Ruiz Jiménez
- Vice Chair of Events: Alisa Maso
- Vice Chair of Finance: Elaina Bryan-Johnson
- Vice Chair of Membership:
- Julia Cohen
- Mohammad Shouman
- Riana Studner
This event is open to everyone, including Full and Associate Members. But only Full Members who registered prior to Sunday, February 25, 2018 will be permitted to vote in the Elections. Those members have already been contacted by the Elections Committee Chair Joy Lee.
An Active/Full Member is a person between the ages of 18 to 40, but not over the age of 40; and be a resident of or work in the District of Columbia.
The voting will take place using a secret paper ballot. Provisional or absentee voting nor proxies will be permitted.
If you have any questions about this upcoming elections, please contact the Elections Committee Chair Joy Lee at DCJoyLee@gmail.com